INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the amendment to the "Law on Information Society Services" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use disposable cookies, before he or she browses them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide proper functioning of the site.
By using these devices the web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as his preferences for the display of the pages on that server, name and password, products that interest him most, etc.
REGULATORY-AFFECTED COOKIES AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Analytical cookies: these allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: these allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information about the user's personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
- Social Cookies: are set by social networking platforms in services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation agreement (affiliate companies).
- Security Cookies: they store information encrypted to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
- Own cookies : are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
DEPENDING ON THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session Cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
EVENTOS NAUTICOS INTERNACIONALES S.L. is responsible for the processing of the personal data of the interested party and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), so you are provided with the following information on the processing:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimacy of processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR)
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its processing.
- The right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
EVENTOS NAUTICOS INTERNACIONALES S.L.. C/ SAN NARCISO, 21 - 03700 DENIA (Alicante). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
External suppliers of this website:
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS